Monday, 16 September 2013

Handbag Authentique Style!

I love the fab new range from Authentique called 'Natural', especially the colours!  One of the patterned papers caught my eye and I thought it would make a lovely Tando Creative Chipboard Handbag and this is the result.


Using one of the Authentique 'Natural' patterned papers called 'Beaming', which can be found HERE as part of the new range and a Ranger Distress Ink Pad called 'Peacock Feathers' - this is what I created.

I usually use the reverse side of the patterned paper for the side panels but I decided to use the same paper all the way around the handbag on this one.

To complete I covered the clasp of the bag with the reverse side of the patterned paper and added some pearls to the inked part to add some bling.  I added some little bows to the edge of the handles as contrast.

It has been ages since I made one of these cute bags and should by now have quite a selection but they usually end up being given away as little gifts.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag love the papers xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these here before. This one is a beauty, but then I do like blue. A great idea to fill with things as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan and ionabunny. These are lovely as gifts - think Birthdays, Christmas, Halloween etc. the list is endless really. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Blog is very attractive and also informative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this colour combination, will be getting into Christmas mode soon and these would make excellent gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these bags! Mine is a pencil holder on desk!

    ReplyDelete