Thursday, 5 September 2013

Linda L's Brag Book

Following on from our creative Saturday entitled 'Have a Smashing Time' workshop Linda started to create her brag book about her visit to Canada.  Using one of those fab Fancy Pants Brag Books Linda covered her cover with patterned paper that fits in with the contents of her brag book perfectly.
 
Linda included photographs of her family visiting her Sister in Canada.
 
A lovely keepsake of your time in Canada Linda - it must bring back loads of happy memories when you look at it.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

I have other pages from various club members that I will share with you in the next few days.  I will be back tomorrow with the Mad Scrappers Kit for September.  In the meantime, leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.  Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. These are much more fun than a normal photo album. Lovely book Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ionabunny - plus you can add whatever you like, not just photo's. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another completely different take on the brag book. Have tidied my scrap room today so hoping to tackle mine again soon.

    ReplyDelete