Friday, 6 September 2013

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: September

The club kit for this month contains patterned papers from MME Kate & Co. 'Oxford Lane', co-ordinating cardstock, acetate and a StazOn Ink Pad.


The kit contains: 1 sheet each of the following patterned papers from the Oxford Lane range - Enjoy, Floral Burst, Fresh.  Cardstock: 1 sheet each of the following - White, Navy, Lime Crush.  A4 Heat Resistant Acetate Sheet. 1 x StazOn Midi Ink Pad in Midnight Blue.

The technique this month is stamping on acetate.  As usual I will show the layouts I have made along with pages created by the club members next week.  Any surplus kits will be available on the website after this time.

Have you tired stamping on acetate?  What did you use this technique for?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I'll remember that when you stamp perfectly! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Karen, stamping is fun. I have stamped on acetate but didn't use stazon so it wasn't too successful. That Midnight Blue looks gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always gve t a go, but stamping never been very successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to stamping on acetate, haven't tried this before. Can I use this stazon on photographs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty kit I've linked your in sidebar for your giveaway too
    thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete