Friday, 27 September 2013

Masquerade Party

Teresa Collins fabulous Halloween paper range called 'Masquerade Party' is now available to buy from The Scrapbook Garden.  Here is a little taster:

'Halloween Collage'
 
'Brocade'
 
'Banner'
 
There are 9 patterned papers in this collection (and I have them all - but not for long I suspect!).  These 3 patterns are foiled on one side.  These are limited in stock as Halloween isn't as popular over here as it is in the States, so I have only ordered a small amount of this range.  It is really selling fast!  I have some lovely Sticker Accessory Sheets that co-ordinate as well.  Pop over and have a look - you can find all these lovelies HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment and you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month - I will draw next Tuesday 1st October.  Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Halloween Collage is lovely. Maybe these are getting more popular with people making for challenges online? I like the colours of Halloween and pumpkins, I grew some big ones!! Not so into the more gruesome images......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!!, cannot wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to take some photos to match this lovely range of papers

    ReplyDelete