Wednesday, 11 September 2013

September Club Kit: Sneaky Peek 2

This is a sneaky peek of the second layout I have created this month using the Mad Scrappers Club kit for September.  The kit contains patterned papers from the MME Oxford Lane range and co-ordinating cardstock.  The technique this month is stamping on acetate, so the kit also contains an A4 acetate sheet and a StazOn Ink Pad.


These patterned papers lend themselves to a range of photographs as they are lovely and bright and colourful - ideal for those summer photographs just waiting to be scrapped.  You can view the MME Kate & Co. Oxford Lane range here.  Any surplus kits I will upload to the shop after the second club date this month.

Leave a comment and if you are a follower of this blog I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Hi ionabunny - I think it is only me and thee playing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there tonight to play, but will be there in a fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back in - strange only a small group. We missed you two Karen and Gillian. See you in 2 weeks. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your reply gave me a laugh Ann as I had had the same thought yesterday. Really enjoy my visits and seeing what all your ladies are doing. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete