Thursday, 24 October 2013

Age is just a Number

This is the full reveal of the first sneaky peek I showed a few weeks ago using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.  The kit contained Teresa Collins Memorabilia patterned papers - Snippets, Damask and Chalkboard with co-ordinating cardstock in White, Beach and Black.  I added in a pack of Teresa Collins Memorabilia Corsage Pins and an American Crafts Galaxy Marker Pen in White.  I used a sketch from Scrap365 Sketch Challenge (October) to create this layout.


I used the white cardstock as the base (gutting out the middle) and layering with the Chalkboard patterned paper.  I used an Andy Skinner Mask and the white pen to add the numbers on the chalkboard paper before layering with the doilies and adding the photograph and cards from the Snippets patterned paper.  The title was created using the white pen and the Andy Skinner Mask.  The ribbon on the journal card is from the actual dress itself (the thin ribbon that you cut out before wearing).  I added one of the gorgeous corsage pins to the 'Age' title card to finish.

The Teresa Collins Memorabilia Paper Pack can be found HERE.  The Andy Skinner Mask can be found HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Ann,I love the title and the numbers you did with the mask,never tried that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynne. I loved working with this kit and the American Crafts pen is great on the chalkboard paper. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkboard look. Great LO Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. This is one of my favourite collections from Teresa Collins this year - just love her designs. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, well done you for using a photo of yourself, I avoid photos of myself like the plague!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gillian and Karen. I usually avoid the camera but it was a special occasion reaching 60. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann, Love your layout. It is very thought provoking. It is something I would expect in an art journal & has made me think of scrapbooking in a different way. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete