Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Christmas Advent

I have previously shown the beautiful Christmas Advent from Tando Creative created by the very talented Di.  This is the one I have created using a different colourway:
 
Today, I am at Newcastle Racecourse, setting up for the Pins & Needles Show that starts tomorrow for 3 days and this will be one of the project kits you can buy there.  Why not give it a go - they are also available to buy HERE.

Hope to see many of my customers at the show over the 3 days and hopefully, lots of new customers too.  Thanks for stopping by today - will be back tomorrow with some photo's of my little shop at the show.

8 comments:

  1. Do love this! Have a fab time at the racecourse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely kit and I like your warm and cosy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas colours. Have a great time at the show x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers ionabunny and Gillian. Just back in after setting up for tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Gorgeous clock Ann. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete