Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Grace Taylor Lullaby range

I showed the lovely Lullaby Ellie Scrapbook Album yesterday.  Today I am showing the rest of the range, which consists of 12x12 patterned papers, die cuts and stickers.

12 x 12 Patterned Paper Pad
 
Paper Die Cuts - Lullaby Boy
 
Sticker Flip Book - Lullaby Boy
 
Sticker Flip Book - Lullaby Girl
 
More details on these products can be found HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment and if you qualify (see blog candy rules) I will enter your name into the draw for this month.

5 comments:

  1. Really liking the Lullaby Boy paper die cuts and stickers and the scrapbook papers look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This range is lovely. A new product line for me, although I have always loved the Grace Taylor Scrapbook Albums I haven't stocked anything else from this designer until now. I love the glittered sticker flipbooks. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty range, love sparkle at any time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely and sparkly Gillian and they come in a fab little flipbook. Ann x

    ReplyDelete