Thursday, 17 October 2013

House Shaped Advent Calendar

I have these fab House Shaped Advent Calendar's in stock (not on website yet) and I have decorated one to take to the Pins and Needles Show tomorrow.  They will be on sale at the show.  They start out in life looking like this:


I have decorated mine but haven't taken a photograph yet.  Will do that first thing at the show tomorrow and will post on the blog tomorrow.  Those of you lucky enough to go to the show will see it in 'real life'.  If you are coming along to the Pins and Needles Show at Newcastle Racecourse - pop by and say 'hello'.

I meant to take some photographs but was so busy setting up - I forgot!  Will definitely take some tomorrow and post with the House Advent.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I already have a wooden advent box to make up (don't tell anyone, but I bought it for last Christmas - time just flew - Now it's just remembering where I put it ;-) ). This one looks lots of fun though. Looking forward to seeing the photos of what you did with it. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great show Ann. Looking forward to seeing your advent house in all it's glory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this looks good! Have a fab show"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, Have a great show. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments - update on the show tomorrow. Ann x

    ReplyDelete