Saturday, 5 October 2013

Limited Edition: Andy Skinner Masks

Andy Skinner in collaboration with Tando Creative has brought out two fab Masks (for those with a darker side!) - great for Halloween!

'Doll Face'

'The Reaper' 
 
These Masks are only available until the end of December - so if you want one you can get them HERE.  I know they won't appeal to everyone - I find the Doll Face rather scary but in the right hands this could look spectacular (or should that be spooktacular!).  Andy Skinner does fab things with these masks - pop over to his blog HERE and check it out - you will be amazed.
 
Leave a comment so that you can be entered into the draw for this month.  Incidentally, the draw ends on 31st October (still can't get Blogger to change the date on the rules).  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the scary baby but that reaper could make a great background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite me. But am heading over to Andy's blog to see what he has done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the reaper! Can you keep me one till scrap night?
    Doll face bit creepy even for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do Karen. I agree that Doll Face is really creepy! It reminds me of those old dolls with their eyes poked out. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really keen on these at all, think I would have nightmares if I looked at them for too long!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree the doll face is really creepy. I would usually love the reaper one, but with a recent bereavement this seems a little too real. Crafting is my escapism :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ordered The Reaper! This stencil is a must for me as have got the perfect project for him. Scary doll face is too creepy for me, glad i'm not on my own :-)

    ReplyDelete