Thursday, 3 October 2013

Mad Scrappers Club Kit for October

This month the Mad Scrappers Club Kit consists of patterned papers from Teresa Collins 'Memorabilia' range called Snippets, Damask and Chalkboard.  The Cardstock colours are White, Beach and Black.  There is also a pack of Teresa Collins Corsage Pins (that co-ordinate with the range) as well as an American Crafts Galaxy Marker pen in white.


I have really enjoyed creating with the kit this month and will be showing some little 'sneaky peeks' as usual.  The full reveals will be made after the second club night on 23rd October.  If there are any club kits left over from this month I will put them in the shop for sale after this date.

Leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way - don't miss out on the blog candy!  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Really like the black chalk board paper, will have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's good because ... oh! I've said too much. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours. Chalk board is so striking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhmm! I'm intrigued by the chalkboard paper. I altered my own chalkboard when the trend 1st starters & have learnt to make chalkboard paint. So this may be the next step. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to get my hands on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing all the layouts.

    ReplyDelete