Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Mad Scrappers Layouts: Eileen

This is a layout from Eileen (one of our new members) using September's Club Kit of MME Kate & Co. Oxford Lane patterned papers, White, Navy and Lime Crush cardstock, Acetate sheet and a StazOn Midnight Blue Ink Pad.


I love the clean fresh lines of this layout and the butterfly made from acetate is absolutely gorgeous - well done Eileen on having a go with the stamping on acetate and creating this fab layout.  Thank you too for sharing with us.

If you leave a comment for Eileen and you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Not long to go now before I draw for the fab Halloween themed giveaway.  Best of luck everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, I love the colourful mats & layers & the fabulous sentiment. Good for you for having a go at stamping on acetate. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO Eileen. I like the bright colours and the butterfly is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO Eileen. Thanks for sharing. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant work Eileen butterflies are a mustI luv them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Layout and love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by Chris and for your kind words. I popped over to your blog and left you a comment. Ann x

    ReplyDelete