Monday, 14 October 2013

MME: Antique Album Starter Kit

If like me, you have been converted into keeping a record of things that have happened to you during the year (I used a Fancy Pants Brag Book) - then you will be happy to know that My Mind's Eye have brought out this fab Album Starter Kit:

 
The 'Antique Record It! Sn@p Binder Kit consists of: 8 Record It! Sn@p Pages, 3 Record It! Sn@p Chipboard Dividers and 10 Record It! Sn@p Pocket Pages.  This Starter Kit will be available to buy from The Scrapbook Garden later this month.
 
Have you been converted yet into keeping any type of Project Life Album?  Leave me a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, this looks like a great album. I don't have time to record my life. Too busy living it. Although since I had a discussion with my 90 year old grandmother the other day about what day it was, and we both got it wrong!! maybe I should start trying to keep track of when and where.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, I admire those of you who take part in Project Life. It is a great way to preserve your memories. This year has been one I'd rather forget, but has taught me how important it is to take photos & document the everyday & not just special occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been lucky in that the year I chose to do this there have been several big 'moments' - 18th & 60th birthdays, holidays and days away as well as other smaller 'moments' that I would like to remember. I couldn't do this on a weekly basis but I have enjoyed what I have done. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, I am still fairly new to the idea of scrapbooking so haven't got all the terminology & products down yet. Is this what you store your 12 by 12 scrapbook pages in? Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Barbara - this is a smaller version that takes different sized photographs in plastic sleeves. A bit like a photograph album only you add journaling etc. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still trying to take a photo every day in 2013, some days are just too boring but on the whole I have taken some excellent and amusing photos, it's still scary how many feature food though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha Gillian - that would be my problem too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing wrong with food as a subject. A nice meal with friends and family is an excellent way to spend quality time

    ReplyDelete