Tuesday, 15 October 2013

MME: Record It Antique

Following on from yesterday's post when I showed the fab new MME Antique Record It! Album Starter Kit - well today I am showing you what is also coming our way from this range in the form of this fabulous Paper and Accessories Kit:


The kit contains 6 sheets of 12x12 double-sided cardstock paper and a co-ordinating sticker accessories sheet.  This is what designer Jen Allyson has to say about this collection:

"With Lost & Found Record It, I wanted to create two collections that had a very romantic feel. I've been dying to create a "black & white" set of papers and embellishments. To me, black & white is the most elegant of combinations, and so perfect for a line like Lost & Found. Of course with Lost & Found, the whites are going to be beautiful creams and aged tans, and the blacks are going to be warm grays and deep rich blacks. I love antique silver glitter, and was able to create a glitter blend for this line that has that old-world glass glitter look to it. To me, the whole line is absolute perfection."

Looking forward to this range coming into stock - will keep you posted.  Thanks for stopping by today - please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm me too! This range would match any kind of photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very interesting especially for family history projects xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely. MME cardstock paper is such lovely quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, These papers look beautiful. I would be really interested to see how you use them, as I mainly use G45 which has lots if imagery to fussy cut. This would be a whole different look. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete