Friday, 4 October 2013

October Club Kit: Sneaky Peek 1

This month's club kit consists of patterned papers from Teresa Collins Memorabilia range, co-ordinating cardstock, Corsage Pins and an American Crafts Galaxy Marker in white.  This is the first 'sneaky peek' of one of the layouts I have created using this kit:


I used the 'Chalkboard' patterned paper for this one, along with some of the 'Snippets' patterned paper and the American Crafts Galaxy Marker to create the background.  This paper range is so versatile and I have loved working with it.  I will do the full reveal after the second club night on 23rd October.

Leave a comment to be entered into the blog candy draw for the chance to win some Halloween themed goodies (see rules).  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, I like your snippet just as it is for a journalling card. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab chalkboard papers. Look forward to the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to working with this kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roll on wednesday nite so I get to see more and use the kit. looking forward to Mad Scrappers club xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like chalkboard patterned!

    ReplyDelete