Monday, 7 October 2013

October Club Kit: Sneaky Peek 2

Using this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit of patterned papers from the Teresa Collins 'Memorabilia' range, cardstock colours of White, Black and Beach, Corsage Pins and an American Crafts Galaxy Marker in white - I created this second layout.  Here is a little 'sneaky peek':


For this layout I used the 'Damask' and 'Snippets' patterned papers, along with the Teresa Collins Corsage Pins, some little wooden camera shapes and cork arrows (from previous kits).  Another layout that I loved creating - this one came together so easily!  I will have more details on what I did when I do the full reveal later this month.

Thanks for stopping by.  I would appreciate it if you left a comment to let me know you have passed by this way.  Don't miss out on the blog candy!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to update the candy picture on my blog. All done now and hope you get some more hits. Such fun visiting here..... http://craftynomad.blogspot.no/2013/10/fancy-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny - an extra entry into the blog candy draw for you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the full reveal

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pins are an interesting addition

    ReplyDelete