Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Pick up at Show

I will be at the Pins & Needles Show at Newcastle Racecourse next week from 17th-19th October 2013.  As usual I am offering the 'pick up at show' option to all my customers.


Anything you would like from my online shop is available to order now and pick up next week at the show.  It is so easy to order: Option 1) just order online and when you are ready to check out - choose 'pick up at store' option (this gives you free postage) - you can pay online via PayPal.  Option 2) just email me your order at ann@thescrapbookgarden.co.uk and let me know what you would like. 

If you order by any of these options you must state when ordering what day you will be picking your order up, so that I can process it in time.  Please place your order by Noon on Monday 14th October 2013.  Orders not picked up by the stated day (unless pre-paid) will be returned to the shop.

I am really looking forward to this show and have been working tirelessly in the background to make this a really good show experience for my customers - new and returning ones.  Hope to see you there.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Theresa - you would be very welcome. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunatly I'm unable to attend. Hopefully next year. Have fun everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great show. Great service to your customers Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ionabunny. I think I was the first to do this in the local shows and others have followed! Ann x

    ReplyDelete