Sunday, 20 October 2013

Pins & Needles: Final Day

The final day of the Pins and Needles Show at Newcastle Racecourse was very busy with a mixture of paper crafters, sewers, knitters etc., all looking for ideas.  I have received some amazing comments over the past few days:

"Wow" - from a lady on Friday when she entered my little shop and saw all the decorated chipboard pieces I had made.

Another comment (my favourite):

"I feel I have died and woken up in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory".

I got loads more lovely comments and met some really lovely people - thank you so much for your support.  My DH managed to remember to take some photo's via his mobile whilst I was busy with the customers.

Here I am chatting away with one of the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club.
 
A wider view image of the shop and some of the lovely people who attended the Pins and Needles Show.

I have put some more images on my Facebook page if you want to have a look there.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like they were keeping you busy Ann. Hope you had a great show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ionabunny - busy day. I love meeting all the customers - to me that is what it is all about. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was nice seeing you and looking forward to wed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ann, It is lovely that you received so many positive comments. I'm not surprised, your photos look amazing. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karen and Theresa. See you on Wednesday Karen. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The show looked like a lot of fun, but also very tiring. I hope you get time to rest a little, after you've unpacked everything. Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara - I managed to sit down yesterday and watch TV for a bit after tea. It is hard work and tiring but I love it. Ann x

    ReplyDelete