Saturday, 26 October 2013

Prima: The Optimist

The beautiful 'The Optimist' Collection is now in stock.  The range includes trendy, chalkboard designs, coupled with bold, beautiful florals in a gorgeous colour palette of pink, turquoise and yellow.  Feast your eyes:

The Optimist - Bloom
 
The Optimist - Peace, Love & Joy
 
The Optimist - You & Me
 
There are 9 gorgeous patterned papers in this collection and you can view them all HERE.  Which one is your favourite?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. These are really lovely in 'real life' - I am sure you will be pleased. Cannot wait to play - think I'll start tomorrow when DH at football! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whimsy's my favourite. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ann. I think focused is my favourite. Love the bold white lines and the flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete