Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Scrap365: November Sketch Challenge

The November Sketch Challenge over at Scrap365 is based on a layout by Yana Smakula.


Why not give this one a go.  I enjoy entering these challenges just for, well the challenge I suppose.  Up for grabs this month is some fab patterned papers from Glitz Design.  The Design Team have given their interpretations of this sketch and it is worth having a look at what they created.

You can see what has been created so far and to enter by clicking on this link HERE.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the first of 2 reveals of the layouts I created with this month's Mad Scrappers Club Kit.

4 comments:

  1. I meant to have a go at last months challenge!! Time goes so fast and so much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of layers! I do enjoy a scrap challenge though, it gets the brain working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the layouts get more and more elaborate. Looking forward to seeing what you guys do with it. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete