Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Authentique Layout

I was looking around some of the manufacturer's blogs this week and came across this fab layout by Shellye McDaniel over on the Authentique blog.


Shellye has used patterned papers from the Authentique 'Natural' range and the post even gives a tutorial on how to make chevron arrows.  Check it out HERE.

This paper range is ideal for those male layouts we all find so difficult to do.  You can find the full range of Authentique 'Natural' HERE.

What layouts or cards do you find most difficult to do?  Leave a comment on this post today and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into this month's draw for the blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ann that is a lovely layout. Cards for men are always a challenge and of course sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I can see that Sympathy cards would be difficult to create. I know a lot of people I talk to at shows always say they struggle with male layouts. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cards for men are a challenge for me!
    This is a great layout. Love the plaid chevron arrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Male cards can be a problem, and sympathy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like making the more male layouts! But I do have a houseful of boys!

    ReplyDelete