Monday, 25 November 2013

Christmas Present idea

It gets more difficult each year to buy presents for loved ones.  Why not give a gift that you have made yourself?  Tando Creative have some truly fabulous clocks that can be made up to your very own design and this makes the present so much more special.

The Printer Tray Style Clock is always one of the best sellers at the craft shows I attend and these can be adapted to make a variety of different clocks:

This is one I made a while ago (and still ticking along nicely).

The same clock but made in a lovely 'girly' theme.
Or how about this one (created by Annette - a club member).

There are no rules when it comes to decorating this clock - it just needs a bit of imagination.  You can find the 'naked' chipboard version HERE.

How would you decorate this clock?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the blog candy draw (if you are a follower).  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I love these Tando clocks but still haven't got a round to doing one myself!! Must try harder. Feeling a little Halloweeny today so I think orange and royal purple......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably do metallic silver and black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glennis - that sounds very classy! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Annette's! Mine is a Vegas theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift idea! I'd do an art theme and hang it in my stamp room!

    ReplyDelete