Wednesday, 13 November 2013

LOVE

This is a layout I created using the fabulous Prima 'The Optimist' range of patterned papers.  As I mentioned yesterday, I used the equally fab Paula Pascual Phrase Die 'LOVE' as my title on this layout.


I used Bazzill Blush Red (medium) cardstock for the photo mat and the embossed hearts.  The flowers and leaves have been embossed too and are Prima Chalkboard Flowers and Leaves (in this month's Mad Scrappers Kit).

I embossed the phrase 'LOVE' and used double-sided foam tape to apply to the side of the photograph to give some dimension to the layout.  The large hearts have been added using double-sided foam tape also.  The patterned paper is called 'Bloom' and although lovely, I decided to use the reverse side, that has this lovely hand-made style chalked design in the bottom left hand corner.  All Prima 'The Optimist' paper range can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Love the black/red/white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise. The colours look better in 'real life' as the flash has subdued it slightly. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your love is lovely. Great colours on the chalkboard paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely page - love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete