Sunday, 3 November 2013

Mad Scrappers November Kit

This month the Mad Scrappers Kit contains a selection of patterned papers from the fabulous Prima 'The Optimist' Collection, along with White, Aqua and Blush Red (medium) cardstock.  The technique this month is using Prima Chalkboard Flowers and Leaves.

Prima Chalkboard Flowers

Prima Chalkboard Leaves
 
These fab flowers and Leaves are available to buy HERE.  These little beauties are made from chalkboard paper and can be embossed, written on, stamped on and stencilled on.  Looking forward to seeing what the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Scrapbook Club do with theirs.  I have a couple of examples I have created using the kit - pop back tomorrow to see what I have done with them.
 
Leave a comment on this post today and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month's blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Uhmm! I am intrigued Ann. Flowers & leaves that could be written on! I would love to see some examples of how to use them, so will definitely be popping back tomorrow :-) Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice leaves and flowers. Looking forward to seeing your finished creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting for tomorrow to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't seen these yet! I can't wait to see what ideas you have for using them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers and leaves are really unusual

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers look great with texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..such a brilliant idea..I wish I could try these flowers and leaves

    ReplyDelete