Thursday, 14 November 2013

Max & Jack

Another layout I have created using patterned papers from Prima 'The Optimist' range.  This time I used 'Focused' (the reverse side) as it was more suited to my layout.


I added some circles to the background using a Tando Creative Circles Mask and Ranger Paint Dabber in Snowcap.  I matted the small photograph onto one of the journal type cards from the 'Perfect' patterned paper, then matted this onto White and then Aqua cardstock, before adding some circles around the outer edge using 'Perfect' patterned paper (reverse side).

As it was a boy layout I didn't want to over embellish the chalkboard flower and leaf, so I just marked around the outside of the flower with a White Galaxy Marker Pen and added a button to the centre.  I stamped the phrase 'Extreme Boy' onto the leaf using a chalk ink pad.  The other elements are from last month's kit (cut from Teresa Collins 'Memorabilia' Snippets patterned paper).

The Prima 'The Optimist' paper range can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today.  If you leave a comment and you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the blog candy draw for this month.  Rules apply.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Disco Queen. I know it is only a small photo but I think I managed to make it look bigger than it is. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate - I will be featuring your layouts on the blog tomorrow. Pop back then to have a peek. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastels against the chalkboard. Great LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Ann x

    ReplyDelete