Friday, 22 November 2013

MME: Lost & Found Record It!

Loving the fabulous new MME Lost and Found Record It! collection.  Today I bring you a fab layout I found over on the MME Blog from 'Missy'.


You can find the full blog post HERE.  I love how she has used both Heirloom and Antique patterned papers in this layout.  Both collections can be found HERE.


This fabulous layout is by Yohko and the full blog post can be found HERE.  Another gorgeous example of what can be created using these fab papers from MME.

Leave a comment on this post today so that I know you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Two wow LO's. Such gorgeous papers. Got to love MME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I know they do some delicious ranges. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts - those are great papers

    ReplyDelete