Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Paula Pascual: Phrase Die

I just love this new die I bought to use at the Mad Scrappers Clubs.  It is by Paula Pascual and I have used it twice already on layouts using the fab Prima 'The Optimist' patterned papers - some are featured in this month's club kit.


It is a phrase die 'Love' and being a Bigz Die means I can use different textures other than paper to create titles, subtitles or even use it for other projects (wouldn't it look gorgeous in a frame!).  As these dies can cut textures such as cork, canvas, cardboard etc., the ideas when using this die are endless.  I have cut mine out of cardstock and embossed it and added it as a main title in one layout and as part of the decoration in another.  I will reveal all in good time!

The first of two Mad Scrappers Clubs is tomorrow, so looking forward to that as I haven't seen the ladies in this first club night for 5 weeks (far too long). 

Do you have a die that you like to use often?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter you into the draw for the blog candy.  Rules apply.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Super die Ann! I love Bigz Dies for their designs & ability to cut through chipboard. I wish I'd known about them when I purchased my embossing machine as it will not take them :-( I do have a go to die though & that is Spellbinders Blossom Three (now discontinued).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Disco Queen - I prefer the Bigz Dies for that reason, although I do buy the thinner ones - Bigz are winners in my eyes. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite dies are nesting dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't be without my bigshot. I love Poppystamp Diamond Background die but probably my favourite bigz dies are Poodle and movable Mummy. I've used these a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the Memory Box dies - don't have a particular favourite

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great die!
    I have a "birthday" die that I just got, so I am using it a lot! Three birthdays in my family this month!

    ReplyDelete