Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Prima: La Tiza Flowers

More examples of the Prima 'La Tiza' range of flowers.  These ones already have centres added but are made from the same chalkboard paper as the examples I showed yesterday.  These are from the Prima Blog created by their very talented designers.

Coloured using pencils

Writing on the Leaves

Chalkboard example at it's best!
 
I love these examples showing just what you can do with these Flowers and Leaves.  Have you tried chalkboard paper yet?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy (if you are a blog follower).  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Wow Ann! These examples are amazing. The last one definitely makes the most of the chalkboard look. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloured flowers look fabulous. Great idea and love those centers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot take credit for these ionabunny - they are from Prima designers. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot tell you how excited I am to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fab, and no, I haven't tried chalkboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers :-) I love the look of the turquoise pencil on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just beautiful! I love how the pencils show up on the dark background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pencil and chalkboard effect flowers!!

    ReplyDelete