Thursday, 28 November 2013

Ross Papercraft Show Dates 2014

Ross Papercraft have announced their show dates for the first half of 2014.  There are 3 venues that are close enough for me to attend and they are:

January 12th: Nissan Sports and Social Club, Washington Road, Sunderland, SR5 3NS

April 27th: Seaburn Centre, Whitburn Road, Seaburn, Tyne & Wear, SR6 8AA

June 22nd: Rainton Meadows Arena, Mercantile Road, Houghton-le-Spring, Tyne & Wear, DH4 5PH

The Seaburn Centre is a brand new venue for next year.  The full list of the other dates and venues can be found on their website at www.rosspapercraftshows.co.uk

These are always popular shows and only cost £2.00 per person entry with under 16's (accompanied by an adult) FREE.  There is usually FREE parking at these events also - so fabulous value for money.

I will update all shows for the remainder of the year that I will be attending once they have been confirmed.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you get lots of support for these shows. I'd be there if I could.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! £2 for entry. I wish I lived much closer. Look forward to seeing all your photos. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Theresa - it is very good value for money. Some of the bigger shows are much more than this. There is quite a wide range of retailers at these shows and the Rainton Meadows one is especially busy. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entrance fee is fab but my boys cost me a fortune inside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's worth it though to keep them happy. x

    ReplyDelete