Monday, 4 November 2013

Sneaky Peeks: November Kit

This month's Mad Scrappers Kit consists of a selection of Prima 'The Optimist' patterned papers along with White, Aqua and Blush Red (medium) cardstock.  The technique this month is using Prima Chalkboard Flowers and Leaves.


Sneaky Peek 1 of what I did with the Prima Flowers and Leaves - using the white American Crafts Pen from last month's kit. I ran the pen along the outside edge of the Prima Flower and added a small button (from my own stash) to the centre.  On one of the Prima Leaves, I stamped the words 'Extreme Boy' using a chalk ink pad (from a previous kit).


Sneaky Peek 2 of what I did with the Prima Flowers and Leaves - using an embossing folder and the BigShot.  I embossed both the Flower and the Leaves and added a touch of chalk ink around the outside edge for definition.  I added a large brad from my own stash to the centre.

I will fully reveal both layouts later in the month after both of the Mad Scrappers Clubs (last one is on 27th November).  Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

9 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, Love what you've done to the flowers & leaves. Not sure I can see the difference between chalkboard paper & a quality matt black paper though. Is this something you need to see in person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ann! The chalkboard stamping looks really good. Is this permanent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the effect of the white pen edging, can't wait to try it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing! Now I'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embosssed flowers and the white pen outline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the embossed leaves and flowers! Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fantastic like the white edges very sharp looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both flowers are cute and pretty but the second one stands out due to the embossing...fab idea

    ReplyDelete