Thursday, 7 November 2013

WRMK: Fold Down Table

Have you seen this fab idea from We R Memory Keepers - this All Purpose Fold Down Table.


This stylish chalkboard from We R Memory Keepers easily folds down into a convenient workspace that is perfect for scrapbooking, crafting, sewing, homework and so much more. You can also customise the frame by replacing the chalkboard with photos, artwork and more. This all purpose fold down table measures approximately 23.5"W x 6"D x 30"H (framed chalkboard) and 23.5"W x 34"D x 59"H (open workspace). Each package includes:
Chalkboard, Storage compartments, Hanging Hardware, Chalk, Eraser.


I have seen them on QVC for a really good price.  I am tempted to buy one as I don't have a dedicated craft space (believe it or not!).  Has anyone got one of these?  What are they like - worth the money? I would be really interested in your comments on this one.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great table for crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look pretty smart. Never seen one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meredith - please become a follower so that I can include you in the draw. Thanks - Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, I would really like a dedicated craft space too & this is definitely stylish & space saving. Not sure this would suit me though as I like to work on a glass mat. They are fairly heavy. I also use the Fiskers ProCision trimmer & my Grand Calibur a lot. Again heavy! Would love to know what you decide. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks a good thing for those who do not have a craft room

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really handy! Wish my craft room looked so neat! Ugh! Hate the thought of trying to organize it... I am way overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has things neater than my room! Great idea when short on space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think this desk looks really smart but don't think it would be big enough for all my mess!

    ReplyDelete