Monday, 9 December 2013

Christmas Advent: Gillian

At our recent Workshop Day the ladies created Christmas Advents using the Tando Creative Christmas Advent Kit.  Today I am showing Gillian's Advent:

The Christmas Advent in the making!


The finished Christmas Advent - just fab!  I love the colours of this one and that gorgeous paper in the centre!  Thanks for sharing Gillian.  There are still a few ladies that didn't quite finish their Christmas Advents on the day but if I get sent a photograph I will show on this blog.

I think you will agree that not one Christmas Advent was similar - a fantastic array of talent on show from the ladies of the Mad Scrappers Club.  I am sure Gillian will appreciate any comments that you may wish to leave.  Thanks for stopping by today.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gillian. Great colour scheme. I love the clean look of your little round windows and then that exuberant central paper. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper in the centre is so Christmassy - the photo doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great project! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, had a really lovely afternoon doing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so lovely and the paper in the centre really sets this off. Great work Gillian.

    ReplyDelete