Monday, 16 December 2013

Fancy Pants: CHA 2014 Sneaky Peek #3

The final sneaky peek today from Fancy Pants new ranges coming from CHA in January 2014.  This one is my personal favourite as it is a warm Summer collection full of summer flair, boat docks and trendy coastal designs.  This range can be used for beachy photos, Summer picnics and travel photos.  It is called Nautical.


To view the full paper range and co-ordinating embellishments click HERE.

Let's have a vote on all 3 ranges - let me know which one you prefer and why and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. Another great collection but at the moment be different is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's 1 vote for 'Be Different' - any more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like nautical better. I would get more use from this collection I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that 2 votes for Nautical then. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to pick, but perhaps nautical may be more versatile

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stars, lighthouses and Nautical strips look so pretty!! also, love all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete