Friday, 27 December 2013

Look back over past year #1

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas (peace on Earth and all that!).  This time of year I like to have a look back on what we have achieved during the past year at our Mad Scrappers Club.

We started in January with a kit that consisted of Echo Park 'For the Record2 - Documented' patterned papers.  The technique was using a Ranger Paint Dabber in Snowcap:


This is one of the layouts I created using this kit - it's called 'The Nativity':

In February the Mad Scrappers Kit consisted of patterned papers from Fancy Pants 'The Good Life' range, along with a Ranger Distress Ink Pad (Peacock Feathers):

Jules Dix (a previous DT Member) created this layout for us called 'Let it Snow':

March Mad Scrappers kit saw us using fab patterned papers from Prima 'Engraver' range, along with Prima Tiny Alphabet Stickers:

I created this layout for club members to use as inspiration or even scraplift:

And finally in March we had one of our popular Scrapbook Workshops, where we created with a Basically Bare Chipboard Album and created a Travel Journal:

Doesn't it look a lot when shown all together like this - and this is only the first 3 months.  I know some of the ladies from the Mad Scrappers Club stop by now and then - please let me know what you thought of these kits by leaving a comment.  Everyone else can leave a comment too.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with the look back for April, May and June.  See you then.

9 comments:

  1. I have loved all of them! Trying something new and challenging my ideas monthly! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see these LO's. You put together really lovely kits and it must be nice to be trying new product each month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen I am glad you are still enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ionabunny. I try to give either a new technique or product that co-ordinates with the papers each month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kits are great and are good at encouraging us to try new things, including techniques and different papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kate - that's what it is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the kits are so gorgeous they encourage me to be creative - can't believe we are about to start another year though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see all your examples

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Gillian - I can't believe how quickly the past year has gone.

    ReplyDelete