Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Pre Christmas Paper Clearance

I know it's usually traditional to have sales after Christmas but I wanted to have a bit of a clear out before so that when all the lovely new goodies start arriving after the New Year from CHA I will have room to accommodate them.

I have added Glitz Design 'Sunshine in My Soul' to the 50p Clearance Section:


I have also added Bo Bunny 'Isabella' to the 50p Clearance Section (there are 6 patterns to choose from):


I have added Graphic45 'Transatlantique' into that section also:


Some of these lines are very limited, so first come will get the bargains.  I only ship to addresses within the UK.  I will have some other bargains available before Christmas, so keep having a look to see what's on offer.  You can view all the 50p pattern papers HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today - leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.

7 comments:

  1. love these papers..they are all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh G45! Must check it out. Haven't forgotten that Email Ann. Will do that soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have a wander over to the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure some will have a blast buying up all the deals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Isabella designs -so pretty.

    ReplyDelete