Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Prima: CHA 2014 sneaky peeks

The first sneaky peek coming from CHA 2014 for Prima.  This one is called 'Stationer's Desk'.


They aren't giving much away but they state that 'Stationer's Desk' "has a rich, vintage colour palette of old-time touches sure to evoke those nostalgic memories that just warm your heart"

We'll just have to wait a bit longer for the finer details!  I will  give you more information when I find out - I love this time of year, finding out about what's coming out from CHA.  I predict though that 'foil' on papers and embellishments will be a big feature this year.  It started creeping in from the last release of patterned papers and I think it will continue.  I know that Fancy Pants have a 12x12 foil paper in their new ranges - so we will have to wait and see.

Anyone fancy making a prediction on what other trends may emerge from CHA 2014?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will enter your name into the draw for the blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. I predict that there will be too many lovely things I want to buy and too little pennies to have it all LOL
    Really like Prima. Good value for money and beautiful designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ionabunny - I feel like that when all those lovely ranges are revealed - but I can only buy so much! I agree Prima is one of the more affordable ranges and are always lovely too, which is a bonus. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW foil papers..will be a good product..wish to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't make predictions - I will wait to be surprised!

    ReplyDelete