Thursday, 19 December 2013

Prima: Sneaky Peek #2

Today I bring you another mini sneak peek from Prima.  This one is called 'Something Blue'.

 
The blurb from Prima is "Something Blue is sure to get the romance swirling with its lovely colours and flirty graphics".  I do think they are being mean just showing little snippets like this!  I am sure this one will be just as gorgeous as the one I previewed yesterday.  I predict another sneaky peek on it's way!
 
Leave a comment on this post today and if you are a follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm I think there could be some good kits coming next year, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet Kate! I will be spoilt for choice I think. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see any blue!! The bikes and script looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete