Thursday, 30 January 2014

CHA 2014 Trends

Well now that CHA Winter 2014 is well and truly over, I thought I would have a little look around to see if I could spot any emerging scrapbooking trends.

Chalkboard is a continuing trend from last year with a lot of manufacturer's adding some to their ranges.  MME has brought out a whole range of Chalkboard products.

Arrows appear to be everywhere from stamps to patterned papers (another trend that I picked up on last season). Tim Holtz have some fab metal arrows:
Wood and Cork and other natural materials seem to be making an appearance, especially die-cut cork shapes (another trend that I used last year).  Jenni Bowlin has these wood veneer flash cards:


Sequins are another trend brought over from last year.  Both Jenni Bowlin and Teresa Collins have this trend in their ranges.  These are Triangle sequins from Jenni Bowlin:

Just a few of the trends coming from CHA Winter 2014.  Which are your favourites?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I love the flash cards and arrows are great. I've seen Anne use a combination of cork and arrows, she must be a trend setter! But you can keep your sequins... Horrid things, yes that's a sweeping statement, they're the devils work like buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree about the buttons - love them! I must admit I haven't really used sequins on lo's (perhaps I could use this as a technique - only kidding!) Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MME, love chalkboard, love the wood/cork/natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the chalkboard but I don't think I will be stocking the MME range. There are some manufacturer's who have just added a little chalkboard to their ranges this time around and I prefer that. I still love cork and those wood veneer flash cards look good. Thanks for stopping by ionabunny. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the ranges you highlighted Ann, but my favourite is the arrows, they are so flexible and lend themselves to any layout. Agree with you about buttons Ann, think I would love the sequin buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the natural materials but also got to love a bit of bling! All have a variety of uses so the new year should be fab!

    ReplyDelete