Saturday, 4 January 2014

Mad Scrappers Club Kit: January

The Mad Scrappers Club starts back next Wednesday and this month we will be creating with some fab patterned papers from Jenni Bowlin, co-ordinating cardstock and some Jenni Bowlin Element Stickers.

Letters
 
Memory
 
My Thoughts
 
Element Stickers
 
The Bazzill Cardstock matches are French Vanilla, Maraschino and Black.  Looking forward to finishing the layouts for next week - just need some photographs printed!  These patterned papers work so well with school photographs as well as a host of other photographs.  I have been working on a double layout on our night out to Lumley Castle.  I will reveal all in good time!
 
How would you use this kit?  Leave a comment on this post (today only) and if you are a follower, I will enter your name into the draw for the fabulous blog candy.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Great colours to add some serious punch to a LO. I think a lurve LO for valentines or something for Mother. Looking forward to seeing your take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red and black, my favourite colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, cannot wait to have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love it! This looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete