Thursday, 9 January 2014

Mad Scrappers Night Out!

I created another two layouts using this month's kit of Jenni Bowlin/Echo Park patterned papers.  The paper range is specifically for the Photo Freedom System designed by Echo Park.  I created these layouts in that format type.  I used 'Memory' and 'My Thoughts' patterned papers, along with the Elements Stickers Sheet for this first page.


For this next page I used 'Memory' and My Thoughts' patterned papers, along with embellishments and alphas from the Element Stickers Sheet.
 
 
It was lovely to meet up with the ladies again last night as our last club night was in November, although I did see most of them on our night out!  I have another club night on 22nd January and will see the remainder of the ladies then - looking forward to it.
 
I have photos of finished layouts from the club members that they kindly agreed to share with us and I will be posting these over the next few days.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment.

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous layouts and I LOVE these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate - I thought you would! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Ann. Looks like a fab evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts and a fab night too!

    ReplyDelete