Monday, 13 January 2014

Nissan Show

As usual a very busy show at Nissan, Sunderland yesterday.  It was lovely to catch up with my customers - new and returning.  Thanks to all who came along - I appreciate your support.  As promised, some photo's of the day.

Before the doors were opened I took some photo's of the stand.  Apologies for the blurry photo (the lights shining on plastic covers causes a problem).  This is a display of my new La De Dah products, which can be found HERE.


I always have a mix of new and (end of ranges etc.) patterned papers - so bargains and new products in the paper lines:


I also made a display of the Sticker Accent Sheets I sell.  These are always popular as you always need alphas!  See them all HERE.


Finally, a photo of some of my customers - DH took this on his mobile when I was busy serving a couple of ladies (I think I spy Jan and Glynn!):


I am starting to get sorted now but as I sold a lot of products yesterday the website won't be up-to-date for a couple of days until I manage to update the stock levels.  I also started with horrible cold/flu symptoms late yesterday afternoon and today I feel awful (lucky for me it wasn't yesterday). 

I hope we see more blog followers in the next few days, as I advertised the blog candy giveaway yesterday and there was plenty of interest!  Thanks for stopping by today.  As usual, if you are a blog follower and you leave a comment on today's post (today only) I will enter your name into the draw for this month's fab candy.  Best of luck.

13 comments:

  1. Great day Ann. I can see Glynn and I with our heads together oohing n
    arrhing over your gorgeous products lol! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you both had a good day. Thanks for the mention on your blog (an extra entry for that). Hope to see you at the next show at the new venue in Seaburn. Roll on April! I can guarantee fab new products for you and Glynn to drool over! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were busy. Glad you had a good day. Hope the dreaded lurgy goes away soon and you feel tip top again. Always surprised more people don't play along with the candy but am beginning to realise there are many lurkers but not so many folk take the time to comment. I'm always up for a freebie but actually it's fun to visit and comment and see what you and the Mad Scrappers are up to. Always something new and inspiring to see here. Hope you do get lots more visitors. I do appreciate the time you put into the blog and know how much is involved in classes and shows and shops. Have a great day. Feet up, cups of hot chocolate. Hugs from very cold Norway. Having a bit of a blizzard today......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh thanks ionabunny. Just taking things slowly today and taking paracetamol. Cannot stop as I have too much to do. I do appreciate your daily visits along with the other Mad Scrappers contributions too. It would just be lovely if more of the ladies from our club would pop by more often. Hope the blizzard isn't too severe. We have been lucky - no snow yet (fingers crossed). Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mention the horrible "white stuff" we have managed to avoid it so far which makes me very happy!
    Hope the cold improves, there is so much of it around, keep warm and lots of fluids xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Gillian. I'm just glad I didn't feel like this yesterday. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait to see the new stuff in April. Fun yesterday and loved my purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just need to sort some photos to get a page or two done with the lovely kits purchased from your great stand at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen - I should have some new goodies before April for our club members. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Krafty Kat - would love to see your layouts when finished. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleased to see you had a busy day. Hope you feel better very soon Ann. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jan - still feel rough today - another day in the house I think. Thanks for your concern. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a busy day but a good time for everyone. It was a shame I missed it but Laura was swimming in a gala at Haven Point. The products look gorgeous and I wish I could have seen them in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete