Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Prima: Lace Stickers

Just thought I would show you the fabulous 'Lace Stickers' that Prima have brought out this Winter at CHA.  There are six 'Doily' designs - here are 3 of them:

Doily #1
 
Doily #3
 
Doily #6
 
There are also Lace Sticker 'Words' and 'Labels':
 
Family Words
 
Lace Labels
 
These are on order and due in sometime February - can't wait!  I love this time of year when all the new products start filtering in from CHA as it feels like Christmas every time I open the delivery box!
 
What do you think of this Lace Sticker range?  Leave a comment to let me know and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw for this month.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I am not particularly keen on lace, but I really like the look if these, I am a fan of stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the angular design of #3 and the asymmetric design of #6. Doilies always make a great background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm! look interesting cant wait to see them in the flesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty I love them Ann, I would imagine we can colour them with Distress inks ect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm like the words, like Gillian lace ain't really my thing.. Always space in stash for a good sticker tho!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh I like the look of these. I'm not a fan like Gillian also but these look fab.

    ReplyDelete