Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Prima Sketch: January

Prima have a sketch by Nine Mendella over on their blog - details HERE.  It is part of their monthly 'Build a Page' challenge (BAP) and is open until 31st January 2014.


There is a linky on the page so you can add your creations - go on give it a go!  These are the Challenge Rules:
 
What: make a Prima-based project based on the sketch above (must be 90% Prima.)
When:  post by the last day of the month (Jan 31st, 23:55)
Where: link projects right on the link above. You can host the photo on your blog, photo site, etc, or upload directly from your computer.
 
Prima will pick a BAP winner in early February!  Good luck if you decide to enter.  Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to leave a comment and if you are a blog follower, I will enter your name into the draw.  Comments are only valid for the draw if left on the same day as the post.

7 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to have a go at some more LO's but never seem to get the time. Maybe I need to find some good photo's first to give me the inspiration to have a go.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you have some ionabunny. I sometimes turn to sketches to help with the monthly layouts I do. I may not completely follow the sketch but it just starts me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sketch is a really useful tool to get the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not a one for me but could see mum loving it

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I might be brave enough to take up the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch is great. I think it could give me some inspiration for my next layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might just try it out the link and set up a page wish me luck

    ReplyDelete