Friday, 17 January 2014

Prima: Stationer's Desk

I know I showed an earlier sneaky peek from this range by Prima but now I can show in more detail.  Here are just a few of the lovelies in this range, which I will be stocking in the shop:

These are the fab brads that co-ordinate with this range.  Just check out what you get for your pennies: 8 x Sugar Dots; 2 Canvas Banners with Pearl Brads; 20 x Metal Brads that co-ordinate with the collection.  In all - 30 pieces!  I just love those canvas banner brads.

This is the gorgeous Say It In Crystals (SIIC) range - 32 self-adhesive stickers that also co-ordinate with the Stationer's Desk patterned papers.

This is one of the clear stamps that are available in this range.  On top of this I also have the full range of 'Stationer's Desk' patterned papers and they are all due into stock February sometime (hopefully sooner rather than later).  In the meantime - feel free to drool!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. All are gorgeous but those crystals are just my thing. I can't produce a layout without gems featuring somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate - you can't beat a bit of bling! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ,products what you could do with these....make beautiful pages x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this range Lynne as some of the patterned papers will be in one of our Mad Scrappers Kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quality and price of Prima. Those brads look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those crystals look delicious!!! You can never have too much sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looking forward to seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Bling Bling bling and more bling love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree Ann and Gillian xx

    ReplyDelete