Friday, 3 January 2014

Project Life

I never thought I would attempt this but as I got the Becky Higgins Project Life Binder and box of Project Life Cards .... I had better give it a go!


I did wish for this as a Christmas present and Santa (DH really) didn't disappoint!  I got the fabulous Midnight Edition Project Life Cards, along with the Black/White spotted Binder - perfect as the colours go with anything.

The Project Life Cards come in a box and there are enough cards to complete an entire 12x12 scrapbook.  I have (sort of) made an attempt at starting this year long project and will post my updates on a weekly basis.

Quite a project to take on along with my other plans of getting fit and eating more healthily (I know we all say that at the beginning of the year) but hopefully, taking things slowly I will build up to doing more exercise and cutting out the rubbish I eat.  There, now I have said it, I have more reason to try and make it work - watch this space!

The New Year means a new start for everyone.  Has anyone made any plans (I won't say the word resolutions - oops!) for the New Year stretching in front of us?  Leave a comment to let me know and I will be asking throughout the year how you are getting on.  Thanks for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. This looks fab! Wasn't Santa good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you and good luck on your healthy plans. I will be interested to see how your PL book comes together. I am planning to use the crafty scraps, tidy as I go and be more organised. Nothing earth shattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pressie, does the album come in any smaller size?
    I too am going to eat more healthily and lose weight, I have the weddings to keep me motivated! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some plans to be more focused on my work (I'm self-employed) to earn more for the family. Have fun with your album!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous gift - lucky you! No resolutions here as I break them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate: I am calling them 'plans' - doesn't sound so fixed (plans can change!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillian - not sure about this range but there are loads of different manufacturer's bringing out similar things this year. Look out for 'Simple Stories' ranges - they may suit you. I may be stocking some of their lines soon. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to set goals continue going to the gym and working out and staying fit, Spending more time with friends and enjoying life :)
    Hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete