Thursday, 16 January 2014

Ranger: Mini Ink Blending Tool

Look what Ranger have brought out - this fab set of 'Mini Ink Blending Tools' (due in around March time).


Mini Ink Blending Tool 1" Round (Includes 2 Tools and 4 Foams). The Mini Ink Blending Tool features a round foam applicator that is perfect for applying inks and paints into small areas. Featuring the same full-sized handle, the Mini Ink Blending Tool can be stored in the Craft Spinner for easy and convenient use. The round foam applicator is the perfect tool to apply inks and paints through stencils. With 2 tools and 4 foams, creative colour possibilities are endless. Replacement Foam is available in a 20 piece pack and is sold separately.

I absolutely love these as they are just so perfect for those smaller areas you want to ink.  I wouldn't be without my regular sized Ink Blending Tool but will be getting some of these to add to my collection.

I hope you are enjoying my little 'snippets' of what's hot and coming our way from CHA?  Leave a comment on what you think about today's little reveal.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. I want one! I think they will be great for stencils. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Needed something like this the other day for a small area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a great idea. I love the big one and those nibs for getting into corners but this looks very useful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be fab for the smaller detail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little baby blenders! Have to be a must just for having no straight edges

    ReplyDelete
  6. super tool so cute for the fiddly bits xx

    ReplyDelete