Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Sweet Girl

This is one of three layouts I have created using this month's Mad Scrappers Kit of Jenni Bowlin/Echo Park Patterned papers, specifically designed to use in Echo Park's 'Photo Freedom' System.  I chose Memory, Letters and My Thoughts from the paper range with Bazzill Cardstock colours of French Vanilla, Maraschino and Black to co-ordinate with the range.  The technique this month is using the Element Stickers from the same range.


I used Bazzill Maraschino cardstock for the base and layered this with French Vanilla cardstock.  I used the 'Letters' patterned paper for this layout and added Element Stickers to embellish the page.  I added some tiny punched butterflies using some of the Maraschino cardstock.

I have two more layouts created from this kit and I will post those tomorrow.  Looking forward to the first Mad Scrappers Club of the year tonight.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment to let me know you have passed by this way and if you are a follower of this blog I will enter your name into the draw for the fab La De Dah Journal.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Ann, great LO. Love the design. That photo is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ionabunny - the photo is of my youngest Granddaughter. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there tonight! Gorgeous girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed you all Karen - see you in 2 weeks. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stinkin cute lo! love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this kit and can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete