Monday, 20 January 2014

Teresa Collins: Collection Kits

Followers of this blog will know that I am a big Teresa Collins fan - I just love what she designs.  I wasn't disappointed with the brand new releases from CHA this Winter.  She has 3 new ranges out and they are:

Daily Stories
 
Save the Date
 
Hello My Name Is
 
I love them all but my favourite is 'Hello My Name Is' - I can see that combined with one of those fab 'Flip Books'.  Here is a video of Teresa with one of those Flip Books (she used Daily Stories on hers):
 
 
Which collection is your favourite and why?  Leave a comment so that I know you have passed by this way.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Hello my name is just seemed to jump off the page. So much great new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ionabunny - I am spoilt for choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name s seems to be the one I am drawn too

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep, Hello my Name is is the best one imo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has to be save the date for me with all these wonderful weddings this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a feeling you would say that Gillian. I will be stocking all 3 collections anyway. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew Gillian would say that! I love My Name Is - the colour combos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slim shadie would be proud.. Hello my name is... Deffo my choice

    ReplyDelete