Monday, 24 February 2014

Authentique: Natural - offer!

The beautiful patterned papers that I used in my layout yesterday are now on offer.  Instead of 90p per sheet they have been reduced to 75p per sheet.  I used only 3 sheets of this range to complete the layout I created for the Scrap 365 sketch challenge.  You can buy them HERE.

This is the patterned paper I used for my base on the layout.  It is called 'Native'.

This is called 'Enhancements' and I used it for my title and also for word blocks on the layout.

I used 'Daydream' strips on the layout also.

Finally, this one is called 'Beaming' and although I didn't use it on the layout yesterday I have made this with it:


All in all, a lovely collection that until now I haven't used in a layout.  Sometimes I think you have to revisit some of the papers that you have (and not used) and see if you can create something with it now.  Why not give it a go today - call it 'Creative Monday'.  I would love to see what you come up with.  Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. The bag is so sweet - lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, feeling crafty today so Creative Monday sounds like a fab idea. Must get out in the garden a bit though. It's very warm here today, 11°C! That's summer temperatures for us. Even the wind is warm. Hope to do a bit in and out. Have a great day Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ionabunny - if you do get crafty - leave a link to what you have created. Just been to the dentist ... so the day can only get better! Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh tempting as always......will you have them on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can bring them along if you want. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sound of creative Monday, often wish there were more hours in the day tho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful sheets.. and the bag is soo lovely!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete