Thursday, 13 February 2014

Celebrate

This the second layout I created this month using the Mad Scrappers Club Kit of MME Cupid's Arrow No. 14 patterned papers, Bazzill White, Date Swirl and Ocean Breeze cardstock, along with a pack of those fab chipboard hearts.

Now this one is all 'lovey dovey' in that it is a wedding photograph.  Not quite my great grandparents (but me - quite a few years ago now).  Apologies for the glare on the layout but those foiled papers are truly difficult to photograph.  I used the 'Confetti Hearts' patterned paper for this layout and made a banner with those gorgeous chipboard hearts.

I have been a bit of a recycler this month as the ribbon is taken from a top I bought and the beads are from a cardigan (an extra packet was on the garment).  The flowers and branches were cut on the BigShot.

Well done to those of you who guessed either a wedding or a pic of me and DH!  Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope to have some layouts from yesterday's Mad Scrappers Club night on tomorrow's post.  Pop back then and see what they have been up to.

12 comments:

  1. Super layout. Love the foiling. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say how I like the black and white with a touch of colour but then I spotted the red hearts at the bottom. Wow, that paper must look great IRL. Always difficult to photo the bling but always worth it on project. What a lovely photo and a fabulous LO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theresa and ionabunny for your comments. I know it was really difficult to photograph the red hearts for some reason. In real life like you say it looks so much better. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Simple but elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout - a very classic looking page with those colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the splash of red on the monochrome look, paper most definitely not done justice as it's really tactile in real life. Looking great Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and even greater photo - priceless

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely layout and a fab photo.

    ReplyDelete